JJ Young

Name: JeAnna Young (JJ)

Where are you living? Caldwell, ID

What did you do after high school? became the typical college Freshman...too much staying out late and not enough studying.

Did you go to college or a vo-tech school? If so, where? Idaho State University, Boise State University, American Institute of Health Technology where I finally graduated with a diploma of Pharmacy Technology

What is your current job? What does it entail? Do you like it? I am a Pharmacy Technician at Omnicare. It's a Long-Term Care pharmacy, so I deal mostly with the nurses at the facilities (I've ran into Christy Bennett a few times over the phone). I've been employed there for 5 & 1/2 years, so needless to say, I enjoy my job and the people I work with for the most part.

Has your family grown: married (when/who?), significant other's name?, kids (ages & names?), pets?It's just me and 2 dogs, Jazzie and Zoe.

Narrative/story of what's been happening.Like I said, I went to a few semesters of college here and there. I lived in Boise for 4 years after coming home from Pocatello. I bought a house in Caldwell summer of 2004.