Jody Hilliard

Name: Jody Hilliard

Where are you living? Boise, ID

What did you do after high school? School, Party, Work, Party, School again... Should have done a little more school than party the first go around!

Did you go to college or a vo-tech school? If so, where? I went to Knoxville, U of I, TVCC, and then BSU. I'm currently working on finishing my BBA in economics at BSU. Man, I never really paid any attention in Behrman's class! Now that I think about it, I never really paid much attention in most of the classes!

What is your current job? What does it entail? Do you like it? I do all sorts of junk. I have a moving business, I do work on houses, I do concrete, pretty much you name it, anything to get by these days. I'm also working in Parma at the good old furniture store when nothing else is going on.

Has your family grown: married (when/who?), significant other's name?, kids (ages & names?), pets? I have a cat that I kind of inherited, her name is Cloe, but for the whole time I've had her (since Sept 08), I've called her that probably twice. My girlfriend is also living with me. No increase in family though.

Narrative/story of what's been happening.
Oh wow, I get to ramble. Well I think most of you can pretty much guess what has been going on in my life. I have slowed down on the partying quite a bit though.

Highlights of the last ten years:
Lived in Vegas: (don't ever do that!)
bought 2 houses (don't ever do that! j/k)
Met Tiesto (One of the top dj's in the world)
Went to U of Tenn games (freakin' awesome!)
Got in tons of trouble (please don't drink and drive, Seriously)
Sister graduates from Parma exactly 10 years after us... and I'm still in college. funny!
Got to see the world around McCall from about 130ft (climbing trees)

You can contact me at jodyskarma@yahoo.com.