Steve Mark


Steve Allen Mark

Dec. 26,1980- March 3, 2009

Steve was born in Nampa at Mercy Medical Center on Dec. 26, 1980 to Allen D Mark and Sandra G Mark. He grew up in Parma, Idaho on the family farm where he became very passionate about the outdoors. Being a farmer he loved working in the fields and taking his son for rides on the tractors. He was looking forward to the arrival of his new baby so he could do the same with him.

Steve enjoyed going fishing every chance he got with his family and friends. Among some of the other things he enjoyed are duck hunting and boating. Steve was always willing to help others. He had a very caring and kind heart that will be greatly missed by all that knew him.

Steve is survived by his parents Allen D. Mark and Sandra G. Mark, his sister Marquita Lewis and her husband Grant Lewis and their daughter Rylynn, his wife Holly, son Skyy, and they were expecting the arrival of their second son on May 7, 2009. He is also survived by his In Law's, Lee and Sherrie Young and brother and sister, Austin and Amber. Steve was preceded in death by his Great Grandparents Elmer and Emma Mark, Grandparents Alvin and Velma Mark, and Grandpa Mike Garza.

To my wonderful son and father, You have always made me proud. I Love You with all my heart. Love Mom To my son and best friend, You were more than just a son, you were my life and made me proud. Losing you is like losing my best friend. Love Dad My brother, my best friend with a contagious laugh that filled the room, you will always have the biggest place in my heart and coming home won't be the same without you there. You're our star in the sky. I love you Stevie. Love your sister To my Love, You are my everything and without you I feel empty. You will always be in my heart and soul. I will never let our children forget their DADDY! We Love You Baby. Love Holly

Steve will be missed by all who knew this wonderful man, husband, father and son.