Jake Kuespert

Name: Stewart (Jake) Kuespert

If your name is pronounced differently than it looks, how is it pronounced? QSpert

Where are you living? Coeur d’ Alene, ID

What did you do after high school? I guess you could say that I bounced around a little. I spent the first year after graduation in Lewiston, playing golf for LCSC. I then moved back to the valley for about a year to spend more time hunting birds, working as a substitute teacher in the Nampa School District (imagine that;-)), while also working at a golf course in Boise and attending TVCC. I then went and decided it was time to go back to school full-time and moved to Moscow to attend U of I. I was in Moscow until we got a chance to buy another insurance agency in Meridian, prompting me to make the decision to cut my education about 30 credits short and jump into the family business full time. I think those of you that knew me very well probably aren’t surprised at all to hear that I got sucked into the insurance world. So in January of 2003 I again returned to the treasure valley to manage our Meridian office and eventually bought a home in Nampa where I lived until February of 2006. In 2006 we got a chance to take over an agency in Beautiful Coeur d’ Alene, ID, which is where I still live and work today. While I was still attending college, and for some time after, I was able to spend quite a bit of time in Alaska, and even some time in Las Vegas. Since moving to CDA, I have got back into the golf world, which has been great for business networking in a new location. I have also found a few new hobbies, which I needed like a hole in the head, Elk hunting and bass fishing. While the Treasure Valley was a great place to grow up, I love where I live now and will probably never leave.

Did you go to college or a vo-tech school? If so, where? LCSC, BSU, TVCC, UofI .

Did you join a branch of the armed services? If so, which one? Where has it taken you? Nope, was almost a coastie once though.

What is your current job? What does it entail? Do you like it? I work as the office manager for the CDA office of Kuespert Insurance. My job entails, running the day to day of my office as well as taking care of the marketing and company relations for our other offices, and of course production of new business. I also serve on the board of directors for the Idaho Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers association. The IIABI is a trade group of Independent Insurance agents that works together for insurance lobbying/networking.

Has your family grown? It’s still just me, enjoying the single life, but still looking for that right person to share my life with.

Feel free to contact me at Stewk@kuespertinsurance.com.