Dawn Zesiger


Name: Dawn Zesiger-Claessens

If your name is pronounced differently than it looks, how is it pronounced? Like the Klausens pickles

Where are you living? Aurora, Colorado

What did you do after high school? Attended CSI & BSU for 1 1/2 years. Moved to San Jose, CA where I met my husband in person for the first time. Moved to Holland (that is where he is from) and lived and worked there for 5 years. We moved back to Colorado in Dec 2006, built a brand new house, and are expecting our first child (a boy) in April 2009.

Did you go to college or a vo-tech school? If so, where? Went to College of Southern Idaho for 1 year and BSU for 1 semester, I did not graduate.

Did you join a branch of the armed services? If so, which one? Where has it taken you? No

What is your current job? What does it entail? Do you like it? I am an Account Manager Team Lead for a Publishing company that produce customized books for locations within various industries such as quick service restaurants, full service restaurants, retail stores, hotels, etc. These books are meant to help that business drive and meet their companies objectives and goals.

Has your family grown: married (when/who?), significant other's name?, kids (ages & names?), pets? I married Edmond Claessens in Holland in 2004. We have 2 dogs, Kayla & Lilla both are Jack Russell Terriers. We are expecting our first child in April 2009, we are expecting a baby boy.


Narrative/story of what's been happening. It has been a very exciting 10 years since high school. I didn't know what I wanted to do career wise, so I decided to take some time off from college (which meant I never went back). I met my husband while I was trying to live in San Jose, CA; he was in town for work. We have been together since the first day we met. He is from Holland (the Netherlands), so 11 months after we started dating I moved to Holland to live with him. We got married in May 2004, and started saving to make the move back to the USA. We moved back to the US in December 2006 and made it down to Colorado in January 2008. We built a new house in Aurora, CO which we have lived in just over 1 year now. In April 2009, we are expecting our first child, a baby boy. We are very excited to be first time parents, though we feel like our dogs have been our children for the past 7+ years.Anything else that you want us to know about? I had the opportunity to see several countries while I was in Holland. I have been to the following countries: Holland, England, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Thailand (we honeymooned here).

If you want to contact me, email me at: dawn@mail2denver.com